This blog is specially dedicated to our precious, Jeriel. You are our pride and love. You bring us happiness and joy!

Sunday, March 4

Which One I Prefer?

We went shopping today.. mummy said to get a walker for me! The whole family brought me to Marina Square Kiddy Palace.

Before we shopped for the walker, daddy carried me to the kids' corner to play with the toys. See the boy in red tried to snatch my toy and I shouted at him, "Erh!". Mummy scolded me for being so rude. Mummy said, "boy boy, must share share toy cannot be so rude!".




Hmm.. daddy put me in 2 different walkers.. asked me which i prefer. Let me try try...


After a few tries, I think i prefer the rocket activity walker! *It's the orange and grey one.

Jeriel's Next Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Fans Club - Page Views