Our dear boy was sick since Monday.. he was having fever for 2 days and came the cough and runny nose after. Poor boy must be feeling very terrible. He kept rejecting his milk and we were all so worried... think he must have lost weight. Brought him to see Dr Oh on Tue and Wed.. 1st for his fever then for his cough. *Phew at least the fever subsided pretty fast. He was extremely cranky the entire week. Think must be due to teething.
Yes! Our guess is right! We could see the top front tooth sprouting out! So this is the cause of al the torment! Today he was extremely happy... the instant when I stepped in the house from work, he gave me a big big smile and wanted a hug from me! My heart warmed when I saw his smile! I'm really happy to see him cheerful and bright again!
