This morning I went to see Dr Oh for my development assessment. Dr Oh told mummy that I'm pretty advanced in my motor skills. Dr Oh gave me 2 sweets and wanted me to swop the sweets between my 2 hands. Then she dropped the 2 sweets in front of me and wanted to me pick it up. I was able to pincer-grip the 2 sweets without much problem. Dr Oh praised me, "Well done!". Oh ya, Dr Oh gave me a flu jab without me realising as I was so engrossed with the toy.
After the 'unconscious pain', heehee.... the whole family went for dim sum at Fort Canning Park - The Legends. It was such a nice and serene place. The folks said that the food was good but *sob sob* i didn't get to eat.
Anyway they 'compensated' by bringing me to the playground just outside the club.
