This blog is specially dedicated to our precious, Jeriel. You are our pride and love. You bring us happiness and joy!

Saturday, February 28

Mummy's Notes

I realise that I have not been updating Jeriel's development.. *hmmm.. sorry was too busy...Hv to quickly list them down before I get busy with my studies again.
  1. He speaks fluently in complete sentences (in English and Mandarin)
  2. The no. of "Why" are getting lesser but more of "Because boy boy..." as we are asking him more "Why" instead.. heehee
  3. He can recite 3 唐诗 now - 春晓、登观雀楼、静夜思 (will upload his video real soon! )
  4. He speaks like a little adult and ocassionally surprises us with 'new' words, vocab and even the use of past and present tenses.
  5. He expresses his likes and dislikes. *& he can be really stubborn!*
  6. He's a big fan of Ben10 now.. no more Barney, HI5, ocassionally Bob the Builder...

Hmm.. what else... read his blog for more and you'll know! :)

Jeriel's Next Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Fans Club - Page Views