First, we went to FireFlies farm, think that it was a farm with fireflies...hahaha... but it turned out to be an organic vegetable farm! What an embarrassment! Then, next stop, we reached Hay Dairies Farm but no feeding and no milking of goats as the barn was closed for AVA routine check. What luck! We saw this advertisement flyer stuck on the notice board at the dairy farm - Hausmann Aquarium Centre has long kang fishing, so without hesitation, we headed there!
It was great fun with long kang fishing... you bet, the adults were more excited than me! haha... and it was the first time that I held up a tiny fish by my bare hands.. what an experience! I still wasn't satisfied with just fishing, I wanted to feed animals! So the whole family brought me to farmart to feed the small animals just to please me! heehee.. i got my way!
Long Kang Fishing
Sungei Buloh & Farmart



