This blog is specially dedicated to our precious, Jeriel. You are our pride and love. You bring us happiness and joy!

Sunday, January 13

My First Tots Class

Mummy sent me to playgroup today. There were total of 7 children in the class... hmm i think all around my age.. but some of them seemed bigger than me.. heehee.. I was feeling awkward initially as i don't know who they were. Well, i started to mingle with my friends after awhile.

The letter of the day was B! Teacher Z taught us words like Balloon, Butterfly and Bean. First she showed us how to insert the big red beans into the balloon and then she blew the balloon. The beans in the balloon rattled when she moved the balloon. Teacher Z then dipped the balloon in a color palette and she painted the paper with the colours! Woah so nice!

Mummy & I had our fun with the balloon as well. I inserted the beans into the balloon and mummy blew the balloon. I got so excited when dipping the colour paint and painting the paper!

Woah.. i did so many things in the class... singing, reading, painting, story telling and more! Can't wait for the next lesson!

Jeriel's Next Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Fans Club - Page Views