Today I had so much fun at the playgroup! Teacher Z taught us new words beginning with letter C. Hee... see my face and you'll know.. yes! It's Cat!
Not only we learnt words such as cat, caterpillar and cars, teacher z told us a story "A Very Hungry Caterpillar". Teacher Z also drew lines on my finger and it really looked like a caterpillar. I was reluctant to let teacher draw.. i told teacher to draw on mummy's finger first. haha.. i allowed teacher to draw when mummy showed me her green finger.
After the caterpillar story, it was time to get our hands dirty! Teacher showed us how to stick tiny mashmallows with the use of blueberry jam to form a caterpillar. See this is my caterpillar... mummy praised me as i managed to stick 3 pieces on my own! Well done!
The most fun part of the class was drawing the cat face! Teacher asked all of us if we want to have a cat face. I ran away when teacher came close to me.. i said "No" and ran to mummy. I pointed at mummy.. haha trying to get teacher z to draw mummy first! I watched closely as teacher drew on my friends' faces.. I changed my mind and pointed at my face.. "I want too!" I liked the cat face so much that couldn't wait for the class to finish so that i could show daddy!!
What a fun day!!!


