This blog is specially dedicated to our precious, Jeriel. You are our pride and love. You bring us happiness and joy!

Tuesday, September 4

Mummy's notes: Flash Cards - More Words

I can't help but to quickly update the blog... I taught boy boy flash cards again just now. He patiently sat there and stared at the cards. I went through one round and he pointed at me for another round.."erh!" he said. So I went through another 2 rounds. Then I took out a selection of cards and tested him. To my surprise, he pointed at the right cards according to what I read out. As I read out, he shouted 'erh' to prompt me to test him the next word. Haha...

Total number of words he knows to date: 13

  1. Pig
  2. Horse
  3. Dog
  4. Elephant
  5. Fish
  6. Owl
  7. Zebra
  8. Mouse
  9. Butterfly
  10. Cow
  11. Cake
  12. Yogurt
  13. Apple
Well done, boy! Think i've to spend more time teaching him more new words...

Jeriel's Next Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Fans Club - Page Views