This blog is specially dedicated to our precious, Jeriel. You are our pride and love. You bring us happiness and joy!

Sunday, February 25

Playtime at Tumble Tots

25 February 2007

Today daddy & mummy brought me to Tumble Tots at Sin Ming Plaza. Mummy said i'll get to meet and make new friends. Woah what a crowd.. there were a total of 9 babies including myself! I got to make a few friends too, they are Wesley, Xavier, Mandy, Yolindrea and Jeremy. Opps.. forgot the names of the rest.. heehee..

We started with massage and exercise. Mummy made me lie on the mat but i hate it and tried to struggle my way out of her arms... Mummy really had a hard time holding down. What to do cos' I just couldn't resist the toys lying in front of me.

After the exercise, I finally had the chance to 'get free'! I started crawling around the place. Ha! Toys, here I come! I even crawled effortlessly on the wooden plank to reach for the coloured balls.

And yes, I crawled through the box tunnel too! Jeremy and I took turns to crawl through the 'box tunnel'. I even tried crawling against the 'traffic' to block Jeremy from going through.. heehee.. Mummy said, "You are so naughty, boy. You should give way to Jeremy."

Nearing the end of the session, the centre jie-jies/ aunties blew lots and lots of bubbles at all of us. All of us were so fasincinated by the pretty bubbles!

The 45-mins session finally ended with a nursery rhyme and of course, phototaking with some of my friends and our mummies. It was a fun-filled afternoon but realised that I had a blister on the knee cap when I reached home... must be due to all the crawling! *Ouch!
Top: Jeremy with Mummy Eileen.
Right: Mandy with Mummy Dora and Wesley with Mummy

Jeriel's Next Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Fans Club - Page Views