21 February 2007
Mummy brought me to Gymboree@ Serangoon Garden today. I had a wonderful time! I got to know a few friends too! They are Xavier, Zavier, Chloe, Dylan & Natasha. Here's a picture of all my new friends!
Mummy brought me to Gymboree@ Serangoon Garden today. I had a wonderful time! I got to know a few friends too! They are Xavier, Zavier, Chloe, Dylan & Natasha. Here's a picture of all my new friends!

We sang and clapped as the teacher, Nat sang to us. She brought us around the class and showed us the climbers, tunnels, ramps and slides. And of course, not forgetting Gymbo, the clown! I crawled through the tunnel and climbed the slide. :P
Oh yes, and I loved the coloured balls and the rattle! I had so much fun!



Oh yes, and I loved the coloured balls and the rattle! I had so much fun!
